Effective date: May 18, 2023
In addition, a separate agreement may govern the delivery, access, and use of the Services (the “MSA”), including the processing of any data submitted through the Services (“Service Data”). The organization (e.g., your employer or another entity or person) that agreed to the MSA (“Customer”) controls its instance of the Services and any associated Service Data (the “Customer Instance”).
- Information P3 Technology Collects and Receives
P3 Technology may collect, generate, and receive Service Data and other information and data (“Other Information”; Service Data and Other Information collectively referred to as “Information”)) in a variety of ways:
- Service Data. Customers and individuals granted access to a Customer Instance by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) may submit Service Data to P3 Technology when using the Services.
- Other Information.
- Account information. To create or update a P3 Technology account, you or a Customer (e.g., your employer) supply P3 Technology with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details. In addition, Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services provide P3 Technology (or its payment processors) with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
- Usage information.
- Services metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users interact with the Services. For example, P3 Technology logs what Third Party Services are connected with the Services (if any), when an Authorized User logs in or accesses files, cases, patient data, etc.
- Log data. As with most technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. P3 Technology collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether P3 Technology collects some or all of this information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. P3 Technology receives information from you, your Customer and other third parties that may help P3 Technology approximate your location. P3 Technology may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. P3 Technology may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Third-Party Services. A Customer can connect Third-Party Services to its Customer Instance. Typically, Third-Party Services are software services that integrate with P3 Technology Services, and a Customer can permit its Authorized Users to enable and disable these integrations for its Customer Instance. P3 Technology may also develop and offer P3 Technology applications that connect the Services with a Third-Party Service. Once enabled, the provider of a Third-Party Service may share certain information with P3 Technology. For example, if a single sign-on service is connected with P3 Technology, P3 Technology may receive the username and email address of Authorized Users, along with additional information that the application has elected to make available to P3 Technology to facilitate the integration. Authorized Users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third-Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to P3 Technology. When a Third-Party Service is enabled, P3 Technology is authorized to connect and access Other Information made available to P3 Technology in accordance with any permission(s) granted by Customer (including, by its Authorized User(s)). P3 Technology does not, however, receive or store passwords for any of these Third-Party Services when connecting them to the Services.
- Contact information. An Authorized User is required to provide some contact information (e.g., an email address) when making an account on the Services.
- Third-party data. P3 Technology may receive data about organizations, industries, lists of companies that are customers, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners, or others that P3 Technology engages with to make P3 Technology’s own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information P3 Technology collects and might include aggregate-level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Additional information provided to P3 Technology. P3 Technology receives Other Information when submitted to our Websites or in other ways, such as if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, enroll in an educational program hosted by P3 Technology or a vendor, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with P3 Technology.
- Information transferred via the Google API. P3 Technology’s use and transfer of information received from Google API’s to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including Limited Use requirements.
- How P3 Technology Uses Information
Service Data will be used by P3 Technology in accordance with the applicable MSA, Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. P3 Technology is a processor of Service Data and Customer is the controller.
In addition, P3 Technology uses Information in furtherance of its legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites, and business. More specifically, P3 Technology uses Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites, and business. This includes use of Service Data and Other Information to support delivery of the Services under an MSA, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities, or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process, or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions. If you contact us, P3 Technology may use Information to respond.
- To develop and provide additional features. P3 Technology tries to make the Services as useful as possible for Customers and Authorized Users, and P3 Technology may use aggregated and anonymized Services Data and Other Information to develop new Services or improve existing Services.
- To send emails and other communications. P3 Technology may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. P3 Technology may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, P3 Technology sometimes sends emails about new product features, promotional communications, or other news about P3 Technology. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them. If you have additional questions about a message you have received from P3 Technology please reach out through the contact mechanisms described below.
- For billing, account management, and other administrative matters. P3 Technology may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, and similar reasons and P3 Technology uses account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- Data Retention
P3 Technology will retain Service Data in accordance with the applicable MSA, Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law.
- We retain customer data and credentials up to 365 days following account termination unless deletion is requested earlier.
- We retain applicant data for up to three (3) years unless deletion is requested earlier.
- How P3 Technology Shares and Discloses Information
This section describes how P3 Technology may share and disclose Information.
- Displaying and operating the Services. Because of the nature and functionality of the Services, Information will be displayed as part of the Services to Authorized Users in a Customer Instance. For example, information about which of Customer’s employees may have two-factor authentication enabled may be displayed as part of the Services.
- Third-party service providers and partners. P3 Technology may engage third parties as service providers or business partners to process Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services. To the extent necessary and applicable, these third-party service providers and partners will be bound by appropriate and commercially reasonable confidentiality obligations.
- Third-Party Services. Customer may enable or permit Authorized Users to enable Third- Party Services. P3 Technology requires each Third-Party Service to disclose all permissions for information access in the Services, but P3 Technology does not guarantee that they do so. When enabled and as requested by Customer, P3 Technology may share Information with Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services are not owned or controlled by P3 Technology and third parties that have been granted access to Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection, use, and sharing. Please check the permissions, privacy settings, and notices for these Third-Party Services or contact the service provider for any questions.
- Corporate affiliates. P3 Technology may share Information with its corporate affiliates, parents, and/or subsidiaries.
- During a change to P3 Technology’s business. If P3 Technology engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of P3 Technology’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of P3 Technology’s business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, some or all Information may be shared or transferred, subject to appropriate and commercially reasonable confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or de-identified data. P3 Technology may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Information for any purpose. For example, P3 Technology may share aggregated or de-identified Information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes.
- To Comply with Laws. If a law enforcement or government agency sends P3 Technology a demand for Information about a Customer, P3 Technology shall attempt to redirect the agency to request that data directly from the Customer. As part of this effort, P3 Technology may provide the Customer’s basic contact information to the law enforcement or government agency. If compelled to disclose Information to a law enforcement or government agency, then P3 Technology will give the Customer reasonable notice of the demand and cooperation to allow the Customer to seek a protective order or other appropriate remedy unless P3 Technology is legally prohibited from doing so. P3 Technology will not voluntarily disclose Information related to a Customer to any law enforcement or government agency.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of P3 Technology or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With consent. P3 Technology may share Information with third parties when P3 Technology has consent to do so.
Security is critical to P3 Technology’s mission, and P3 Technology takes data security seriously. P3 Technology maintains SOC 2 compliance and is audited annually. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, P3 Technology cannot guarantee that Information in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise. When you click a link to a third-party site, you will be leaving our site and P3 Technology doesn’t control or endorse what is on third-party sites.
- Age Limitations
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, P3 Technology does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If P3 Technology learns that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided Personal Data, P3 Technology will take steps to delete such information.
- Identifying the Data Controller and Processor
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, Customer is the controller of Service Data. In general, P3 Technology is the processor of Service Data and the controller of Other Information.
- Your Rights
Individuals located in certain US States such as California, Virginia, and countries, including those in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information (in a portable form or otherwise), as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You can exercise your privacy rights by sending a request to via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
P3 Technology Inc.
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
6323 Mistflower Circle
Prospect KY 40059
To the extent that P3 Technology’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation or applicable laws covering the processing of Personal Data such as the UK Data Protection Act and the Brazilian General Data Protection Act (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados), P3 Technology relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. P3 Technology may also process Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, and you have a right to object to P3 Technology’s use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time.
- Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict P3 Technology’s use of Information that constitutes your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Irish Data Protection Commissioner, which is P3 Technology’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to email@example.com or to our lead supervisory authority:
Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland
Phone +353 57 868 4757
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the applicable laws relating to personal data in the United Kingdom, you may direct questions or complaints to the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Contacting P3 Technology
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address below:
P3 Technology Inc.
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
6323 Mistflower Circle
Prospect KY 40059